TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter: Rinnai Australia Pty Ltd (ABN: 74 005 138 769) 100 Atlantic Dr, Keysborough VIC 3173.
Who can enter?
Only Australian residents who are aged 18 or over.
Who can’t enter?
Directors, officers, management and employees (and their immediate families) of:
a) the Promoter; and
b) the agencies, companies or participating retailers associated with this promotion.
Promotion Website: www.rinnaipromotion.com.au/poweredplumbers
Purchase Period: 12:01am (AEST) 01/07/2021 to 11:59pm (AEST) 31/08/2021.
Promotion Period: 12:01am (AEST) 07/07/2021 to 11:59pm (AEST) 07/09/2021.
All resellers of Rinnai hot water products (retailers, dealers & trade merchants) throughout Australia.
Participating Products are any of the following:
- Rinnai Hotflo Electric Storage Tanks
- Rinnai Hotflo Gas Storage Tanks
- Enviroflo Heat Pump
To enter, you must, during the Promotion Period:
a) Purchase* any Participating Product from a Participating Retailer (“Qualifying Purchase”);
b) Collect and retain a copy of the Qualifying Purchase Receipt from the Qualifying Purchase;
c) Visit www.rinnaipromotion.com.au/poweredplumbers using a compatible browser and fully complete and submit the online entry form, providing all details required, including but not limited to:
i. Any requested information about the Participating Product and Qualifying Purchase (including purchase date, product purchased, place of purchase, etc);
ii. Uploading a copy of the Purchase Receipt from the Qualifying Purchase (“Qualifying Purchase Receipt”) in an accepted file size/format;
iii. Uploading an installation photo the Qualifying Purchase in an accepted file size/format;
iv. Any requested personal information (including first name, last name, mobile phone number, email address, business name, physical address, plumbing license number etc) or request to confirm personal information (including first name, last name, mobile phone number, email address, business name, physical address, plumbing license number etc); and
v. Indicate acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
*“Purchase” means to make payment in full for a Participating Product during the Promotion Period from a Participating Retailer (in-store or online). This Promotion is based on available stock only, and no back-orders will be accepted.
“Purchase” does not mean:
a) Rental payment plans;
b) Lay-buys or pre-orders made before the commencement of the Promotion Period;
c) Commercial or business transactions;
d) Purchases via eBay or similar online third-party internet websites; and
e) Second-hand products;
The Promoter is not responsible if your mobile device/desktop is not sufficiently capable for the purpose of submitting an entry, including having the requisite photograph capability.
How many Major Winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be one (1) Major Winner determined in respect of this competition.
The draw will be held in the presence of an independent scrutineer at 12:00pm (AEST) on 09/09/2021 at iGoDirect Group at 45 Stubbs Street Kensington VIC 3031.
The first valid entries drawn randomly, in descending order of value, from all entries received during the Promotion Period will win a major prize. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid.
How many Minor Winners will there be and how will they be chosen?
There will be five (5) Minor Winner’s determined in respect of this competition.
The draw will be held in the presence of an independent scrutineer at 12:00pm (AEST) on 09/09/2021 at iGoDirect Group.
The first five (5) valid entries drawn randomly, from all entries received during the Promotion Period will win a minor prize. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in the draw and record them in order, in case a winning entry/entrant is deemed invalid.
What can I win?
There are up to five (5) minor prizes and one (1) major prize
- 1 x $10,000 (AUD)
An electronic transfer will be sent to the winner's nominated bank account within 28 days of verification.
- 5 x $1,000 (AUD) physical Visa cards
To read the full physical Visa Terms and Conditions, go to https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/visa-tcs/
The physical Visa cards will be sent to each winner's physical address, as specified in their online entry form within 28 days of verification.
There is a limit of one major prize per person (except for SA residents).
Total prize pool
The total prize pool is up to $15,000.00
How many times can I enter?
You can enter once per day, provided you only enter once per itemised receipt. Each entry must be submitted separately in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
How and when will the winner/s be informed?
All prize winners will be notified within two (2) business days of the draw via email.
Any winners of both win minor and major prizes will have their name and state/territory of residence published online at www.rinnaipromotion.com.au/poweredplumbers from 14/09/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Proof of purchase
You must keep the following as proof of purchase for all entries:
- original itemised purchase receipt(s).
If you don't produce the above proof of purchase for all entries when asked the Promoter may disqualify all of your entries and you will lose any right to a prize.
Proof of purchase must be identical to that provided by you with your entry.
If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any proof of purchase with another person, your entries will be invalid and you will lose any right to a prize.
Prize claim date: 12:00pm (AEST) on 10/12/2021.
Unclaimed prize determination: 12:00pm (AEST) on 13/12/2021 at iGoDirect Group.
If any of the prizes are un-won, or have not been accepted or claimed by the prize claim date above or if, after making all reasonable attempts, the Promoter can't contact a winner (or a winner does not contact the Promoter) by the prize claim date above, the relevant entry/ies will be discarded and the Promoter will carry out an unclaimed prize draw in the presence of an independent scrutineer (if required) at the date, time and place stated above to randomly distribute the prize/s in descending order of value. Any winner/s will be informed by email within two (2) business days of determination. Any winners will have their name and state/territory of residence published online at www.rinnaipromotion.com.au/poweredplumbers from 09/12/2021 for a period of 28 days.
Permit Numbers Authorised under:
ACT: TP 21/01004
SA : T21/917
NSW Authority: TP/01137
1. Details above and the following clauses collectively form the terms and conditions of this Promotion ("Terms and Conditions").
2. Each entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with these Terms and Conditions at the time of participation. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to a entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of these Terms and Conditions generally.
3. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Term and Conditions and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who participates. No correspondence will be entered into.
4. Any values stated in these Terms and Conditions are in AUD/SRP/including GST.
5. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter's absolute discretion.
6. Entrants can only participate in the Promotion in their own name. Entrants who enter using multiple aliases (e.g. multiple names, addresses and/or email addresses) will be disqualified.
7. All entrants acknowledge that the Promoter can rely on these Terms and Conditions even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has awarded a Prize to the ineligible person. Payment of the Prize value to the Promoter may be required by the Promoter if this occurs.
8. Incomplete, indecipherable or incorrect entries will be deemed invalid. Entrants are responsible for ensuring their correct personal details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Entrant fail to receive their Prize because of a failure to notify the Promoter of correct details or of a change to their details, or for providing invalid information.
9. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
10. The Promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Retailers will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any undelivered emails due to a entrant’s spam filters or email settings.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for a Prize being lost, deleted, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches an entrant or after it has been released to an entrant.
13. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion, or associated with redeeming a Prize are the entrant’s responsibility and are dependent on the internet service provider used. Eligible Entrants must submit their entry manually using a compatible internet browser. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically submit entries in the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted using such means invalid.
14. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any entry or entrant invalid if the entrant:
a) disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion;
b) submits a entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process; or
c) engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter's goodwill or reputation.
15. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate, subject to any directions from any relevant authority.
16. As a condition of claiming a Prize, the entrant may be required to (at the Promoter’s discretion) sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or Prize suppliers in their absolute discretion.
17. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion via Facebook. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Each entrant completely releases Facebook from any and all liability.
18. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied. Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash. If a Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another Prize of equal or greater value for that Prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
19. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability/implications incurred by an entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
(a) Promoter, the Promoter's related entities, the Participating Retailers and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
(b) the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in this clause
Shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or acceptance of a Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
21. Entrants must, at the Promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to participating in the Promotion, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
22. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to refer the matter to law enforcement authorities and/or to seek damages or such other civil remedies as the Promoter may determine from time to time to the fullest extent permitted by law.
23. Immediately upon submission by a entrant, their entry becomes the sole property of the Promoter.
24. All information entrants provide (“Personal Information”) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and awarding Prizes.
25. The Promoter may disclose entrant’s Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
26. Should a entrant consent to receiving future information from the Promoter, via placing a tick in the ‘opt in’ box featured on the Promotion entry site, information provided by the entrant may be entered into a database and used by the Promoter, the Promoter's related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them. Should an entrant who elects to opt in wish to opt out or access or update their information held by the Promoter at any time, they can contact the Promoter as per clause 28.
a) how an entrant may access the Personal Information that is held by the Promoter and seek correction of such information; and
b) how a entrant may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds the Promoter, and how the Promoter will deal with such a complaint.
28. The Promoter is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988.